Dress to Kill

It's Saturday night, ladies! I bet you have a killer outfit for this evening, no matter if you are going our or just to a lovely dinner with your friends. I am very happy that summer is almost here and I can finally get out of those stockings and enjoy the freedom of air plus my favorite vaporous and colorful dresses made of chiffon. My absolutely favorite thing about these - well, apart of the wonderful comfortable feeling they offer, is that they do not wrinkle. I don't know if you like to iron or not, but who really does? So, the perfect dress for me is the one that you can easily pack and then you can just throw it on you, look incredibly gorgeous and like a million dollars, but actually paid just $99 or less (if you bought it on sale) and haven't put much effort in it. I have this kind of beautiful red dress that is absolutely stunning, because of the powerful red as well, but I love it because it works every time for every event. I wore it on a red carpet and stole the show and I wore it one day on a casual urban morning and still stole the spotlight, but without being too much and over dressed for a Monday morning. 


Tip to travel light with these dresses: they do come with an underneath viscose dress that doesn't take too much space and then you can roll up the chiffon and put more than 20 dresses in a hand luggage. Trust me! I have tried it and it works. Then, as soon as you get to the hotel, take them all out and you will notice the magic, that they do not have any wrinkles! They look perfectly new! But don't let them too long in your luggage, so just less than 24 hours, as any fabric will get that touch of squeezed after all and you do want to look your best and to be that girl who brightens up the room! Another tip: at TEYXO you will find so many colors for these dresses, so no matter what your favorite color is, you will probably get it and you can have the dress of your dreams. Summer, now I am ready to conquer the world! Like Marilyn said and this is truly a quote that I love: 
-"Give a girl the right shoes and she will conquer the world!" 
Well, I like to say: giver her the right dress and she will wrap the world around her little finger!


Comentarii

Postări populare