Wildflower

Wildflower: A free spirit. Uncultivated by the mainstream. Independent thinker. Bravely growing wild and free in a world plagued by conformity. 

Beauties, we have just launched our brand new collection "Wildflower", honoring all the free spirited people, the brave and independent creatives who speak their mind! We are powerful as a whole, like I said in a recent podcast and we need to work together to create beauty and make this world a better place. I honor, respect and praise all of you who fight for this and who remain genuine! We need the truth, we want the truth and I think we are all tired of lies and bullshit. We sense it and I don't think there is anyone so naive, but we do tend from time to time just to give up and conform with the rest, because it is so much easier. Well, it may be for a day, but I personally can't do it. I could never conform and I really think that we are so different that each and every one has something to offer and each and every one has to share their truth! We all have our own truth! Enjoy the "Wildflower"! It is for you! 

Happy Friday and lots of genuine hugs from me! 

Your Wildflower, 
Lara

 The "Wildflower" Collection

 The "Wildflower" Collection

 The "Wildflower" Collection

Comentarii

Postări populare