How to Sell on Etsy

Hi, darlings! Hope you are well! I have been working on some things in the last week, but most important of all is my brand new Vlog on How to Sell on Etsy and become successful. Many of you have asked me tips along the way, so I have decided to start this Vlog and share some things that I have learned throughout my journey on Etsy.

I cover some of the most important topics from finding your product, your audience, setting up the right price, shipping, photography, social media and most important - finding the right keywords. I hope you will enjoy it and of you have any questions, please let me know. I so look forward to make the next Vlog with more tips, ideas and sharing the things that I have learned.

Enjoy! Best wishes and love from Lara




Comentarii

Postări populare